PET SITTING SERVICES
While most of us wish we could always have our pets with us, it isn’t always an option. Kenneling dogs is a thing of the past, and most pets are at their happiest remaining in their own familiar, comfortable environment. Hiring a professionally trained, in-your-home pet sitter is the ideal way to keep stress levels low with the added benefit of having your home look and be occupied.
Queenie’s Pets’® caregivers are your pets’ surrogate family and your most trusted resource when you need to travel. We can visit your pets as many times each day as you need, and we’ll also spend the night to keep everyone safe and sound around the clock.
Queenie’s Pets® pet sitting services have a structured outline, but the details are customized to the needs of your furry, scaly, or feathery family members to ensure that we are meeting – and even exceeding – their needs in your absence.
Queenie’s Kitty Club – $120 billed annually
- 5% off recurring food orders (exclusions apply)
- 10% off in-store purchases (exclusions apply)
- Free delivery
- Priority booking and members-only pricing
- Ability to book last-minute visits (subject to availability)
***Visit pricing is ala carte
You do not have to be a member to book cat sitting services. However, you will not receive any of the above perks. Visit the cat care tab for non-member pricing.
Cat care is offered at a minimum of once-a-day, but can be up to three times a day for the most snuggly and social of cats (exclusions apply). Time frames for cat visits are:
- Open Time Frame: 8:00AM-5:00PM (for those families who only need care once a day)
- Morning Time Frame: 8:00AM-11:00AM
- Evening Time Frame: 4:00PM-8:00PM
- Adjustments can always be made for cats who need timed medication
- 60 minute cat visits can ONLY be booked in the Evening Time Frame
- To book an afternoon visit, please contact our office for availability
Visits with cats always include feeding, water refreshing, litter scooping and medicating if appropriate. If your cat is shy, we will sit quietly and allow them to decide when they are comfortable with our presence; if your cat is social, we will play with toys, enjoy lap and cuddle time, or entertain whatever their preferred means of interactions are!
Please note that a practice visit may be required prior to your vacation departure for any cats requiring medication to ensure your cats will allow us to medicate them safely. Details will be discussed with you at your Meet-n-Greet.
- 30 minute cat visit – $25
- 60 minute cat visit – $40
- 30 minute cat visit – $32
- 60 minute cat visit – $50
If your household is made up of both dogs and cats, your pet sitting structure is required to include overnights, and cat care will be included, unless there are any extraordinary care needs (timed medication, more than three cats, etc.). The needs (and wants!) of all of your pets will be met within the structures we offer and you select!
The Sleepover Party Package – $135+
- One day time 30 minute visit (for dog walking, cat visiting, or both)
- A dinnertime “drop in” to make sure everyone is fed and happy
- A 12-hour stay with your furry family that includes a walk in the PM and AM plus morning feeding (and litter scooping when necessary)
*Think your dog(s) need more attention? You can always add more visits to the package – or extend the ones that are included – at cost.
All animals in Queenie’s care require a minimum of once-a-day visits, with rare exception (e.g., some reptiles that do not require regular food or water intake and do not require human handling). Our visits can include: feeding, water refreshing, playing, cage cleaning (where appropriate), out-of-cage-time (where appropriate), filling of foraging toys, checking on heat or cooling sources, and more. If your exotic is a breed or species with which we have less familiarity, we will let you know that, and look forward to learning more about their care needs!
Pricing for cage, tank and exotic pets will be quoted upon learning more about their care needs at your Meet-n-Greet.